Following these steps is necessary to his domain from a Web Pack on a server from host Europe are tightening:
In the Plesk Server Administration:
- Website and domains select
- Button Add new domain
- Fill domain name: xxx.de and document root: httpdocs/myDomain
- applied domain in the list below, and click the Icon with the two flags click (Change DNS zone settings)
- 2 Add name server entries: Add record Button
- Record type NS, Name server: IP of the server (lvpsxx-xxx-xx-xxx.dedicated.hosteurope.de)
- Record type NS, Name server: IP of host Europe DNS server (ns2.Hans.hosteurope.de)
- delete the entry:
domain.com NS NS.domain.com.
Confirm all changes 2 confirm times.
Em end Apply DNS template changes.
New: Share/zone transfer AXFR in Plesk: In the General DNS settings you will find under “Settings/settings > DNS template settings/DNS template settings” the point “Transfer restrictions template/transfer restrictions template” (Plesk 9: “Start > DNS settings > Transfer restrictions template”). Our name servers may transfer the DNS settings from your server enter the network there 220.127.116.11/24 free.
In the KIS.hosteurope.de
- put a tick before the domain and the domain to “manage as a reseller” set: Link
- put a tick before the domain and Update select
- Click on name server and next
- Primary server: lvpsxx.XX.XX.xxx.dedicated.hosteurope.de
- Secondary name server: CAR
- confirm and again”Run updates” confirm
The control would be DNS health online service be used.
It is important to know, that
Please note, that it 24 – 48 Can take hours, until the new entries in the respective WHOIS are shown and the domain is accessible.
The official guide of host Europe on the subject is here.